Friday 18 May 2012

Christmas Cards {with sketches}

I made a card for this challenge and was really pleased with it - the sketch seemed a bit familiar but that happens!  Then I went on the blog to check the closing date and realised I had used the sketch from the challenge before. 

It's been a bad week!  Anyway, this is the correct challenge and sketch:

http://christmaschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/challenge-26-sponsored-by-stempelstudio.html

So after having to start again, this is the correct card:



For this card, I used:

Various scrapbook paper offcuts from my stash
Cre8tive Hands - Christmas pudding
Digi Doodles - Season's Greetings (from Christmas 1)
Distress Ink (worn lipstick) around edge of image
Red cardstock for matting sentiment
Copic markers
Kindy Glitz (Icing on pud)

For the record, this is the first card I made (with the wrong sketch!!)



I was so pleased with this one.  However on the positive side, it is another Christmas card completed.


3 comments:

  1. Great card, love the yummie image. Nice papers and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at CCWS.
    Love, Wilma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suze, both cards are gorgeous. Its so annoying when you realise the challenge has finished isn't it? just think though , you've got two more beautiful cards ready for Chrismas
    Thanks for joining us at CCWS this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great cards Suze, had to laugh at your mistake - it's the sort of thing I'd do! Thanks for joining us at CCWS. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete