Thursday 3 May 2012

Meljens Designs - Ovals Challenge

This one appealed to me as I am always using my ovals dies!  If you want to have a play with some ovals, then check out:

http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2012/04/challenge-107-ovals.html

When I was younger, I used to play a Christmas piece on the piano called "Little Donkey".  As soon as I saw this image, it reminded me of that piece of music.  Then, I just had to do a Christmas theme.  Although, my objective at the moment is to get a number of Christmas cards made earlier in the year as last year I fell well short and the year before I didn't get any made and felt depressed as a result. 


Materials used:

Meljens Designs Digi Stamp - Sweet Little Donkey
Hero Arts stamp - Joyeux Noel
Christmas lights scrapbook paper
Gold cardstock
White cardstock
Copic markers
Beige grosgrain ribbon





1 comment:

  1. Lovely card and thanks for stopping by the ABC Christmas challenge today and glad we were able to help with the word verification problem!! You can also grab the badge from our blog and link to the how to so people visiting you can see how to do it also xxxx look forward to having join us on the challenge too hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete