Tuesday 29 May 2012

Tiddly Inks Challenge

This week I decided to try the Tiddly Inks challenge as it was a flowers one and I seem to be doing a lot with flowers lately!  This is the ful details of the challenge:


http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/tiddly-tuesday-and-challenge-87-flowers.html

This is the card that I have created:



For this card, I used the following:

Pink card blank
Scrapbook papers from my stash
Tiddly Inks - Flower Frame
Tiddly Inks - Garden of Love sentiment
Flower

The Design Team inspiration cards on the Tiddly Inks blog were full of colour.  I have gone for a bit softer look so I hope that they like it.  I struggle working with bolder colours and seem to prefer the more soft look to my cards.  I am adding this card to my card box - not sure if I will use it for my mother's birthday or for Mother's Day next year.  At least, I am well ahead either way!





3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Suze, love the way you used the frame and sentiment
    Thank you for sharing it with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is stunning, I do love your colour choices, thank you for joining us at Tiddly Inks this time, huggles Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Love all the pink. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete