Thursday 14 June 2012

Christmas Challenge with sketch - Circular sketch

This challenge's sketch can be found here:

http://christmaschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/challenge-28-sponsored-by-alles-om-te.html

And this is the card that I created:



I must say that when I look at this photo two of the stars look orange - they are all in fact red!

Anyway, I digress.  I have used an image from Cr8tive Hands called Reindeer.  The sentiment is an acrylic stamp from a set that came with Quick Cards magazine.  Both the image and sentiment have been matted with red cardstock.  The checky paper is one from my stash but the circular piece with the holly on it is one from Bearly Mine Designs.  I have used both circle and oval dies from Spellbinders and freehand cut the card circle - which is why it is a bit wonky in places!  It adds to its charm I think!. I used the trimmer for the sentiment strip.







3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Suze! Thank you for joining us at CCWS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely with this droopy reindeer!! Thanks for joining us at CCWS. Hope to see you again :o)

    Greetings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoe cute hè is.....adorable card... Thanks for joining us at Ccws this week.

    Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete