Wednesday 29 August 2012

Use some Pearls

Using pearls on the creation is the theme at Digi Doodles:
http://digidoodleshopsbest.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/challenge-122-use-pearls.html

This is my first entry into a challenge at Digi Doodles:


I have used an image from Digi Doodles called Corrugated Ribbon Tree.  I have coloured this with my copic markers and then added some pearls as baubles.  The background paper is from Trimgym.  It comes from a set called Christmas 2011 Papers.  I have added a red grosgrain ribbon to co-ordinate with the green corrugated ribbon tree.  I have then tied a bow from organza ribbon and added some kindy glitz alongside the ribbon.  To finish, I've added a few more pearls to the top right hand corner.

I have also entered this card into the following challenge:
Winter Wonderland - Red & Green
 http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/red-and-green-should-be-seen-at-winter.html

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card, Suze! Thank you for joining Winter Wonderland this week, hugs, Miria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely Christmas card.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week and for using one of our images xx

    ReplyDelete