Monday 17 September 2012

A cute christmas card

I made another Christmas card - this time with a cute image and some soft coloured papers:


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly Challenge - things that make you go awwww
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/things-that-make-you-go-awwww.html
Bearly Mine Designs - anything goes
http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/challenge-52-anything-goes.html

The papers used in this card come from Bearly Mine Designs.  The image is from Sliekje Digital Stamps.  When I saw the challenge at Papertake I just knew I would be using one of the stamps from Sliekje Digital Stamps.  They are all so cute and I always go awww when I see a new one!

I have coloured  the image with copic markers and then die-cut it with a labels die-cut.  The sentiment is an acrylic stamp which I have die-cut with Spellbinders rectangle die then matted with blue cardstock.

I have added some lace and rhinestones as embellishments.




No comments:

Post a Comment