Saturday 22 September 2012

Black white and yellow

The Challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Krew is black, white and one other colour:
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/challenge-111-black-white-1.html

I chose yellow as my other colour:




I have used a backing paper from Create with TLC called Bee Cuz Paper.  I love this paper and have used it before.  The image is from Kenny K and is called Bumblebee.  I have sized this to three different sizes and die-cut with increasing sizes of Spellbinders Large Circle Dies.  I chose circles to reflect the circles in the background paper.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC and is die-cut with  Spellbinders Labels die and matted on to black cardstock.  I have also added a bright yellow grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts.

2 comments:

  1. I love that image and you've done such a nice job with the design. It just sings! Thanks for joining us at Kenny K Krafty Krew challenge this week. Hope to see more of your work soon!
    Hugs,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fun card :D Thank you for joining us at Kenny K's Krafty Krew and good luck.

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete