Wednesday 12 September 2012

Cards for the Radke family

Anji's Antics has an appeal for cards for Jeremy Radke.  Her post can be found here:

http://anjisantics.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/cards-for-jeremy-important-post.html

I made this card for Jeremy:




And this one for his wife Jessica and their children:



Both cards are made with images from Anji's Antics.  The sentiment in the second card comes from Digital Doodling.  The background papers are from my stash as are the flowers and rhinestones.  Images have been coloured using copic markers and die-cut with Spellbinders.



1 comment:

  1. Anji and I (Deidre) are so very thankful! They are both just beautiful and I love that you made one for Jessica and the kids too!! I know they will love the cards!!! Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete