Wednesday 12 September 2012

Christmas Parcel

I have made a card to look like a Christmas parcel!




This card is for the challenge at Digi Doodles:
http://digidoodleshopsbest.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/challenge-124-handmade-flowers.html


I have used backing paper from Free Digital Scrapbook.  The image is from Digi Doodles and is called Full Bow Wrap.  I have so wanted to use this image for a while but just couldn't get it to work until I found this backing paper!

I have handmade a flower using Spellbinders dies.  I have used some scrap pieces from a scrap pack, die cut them and then put them together with a gold brad.  I then scrunched them up to give it some texture.

I'm hoping that my card meets the challenge criteria - it did say handmade flowers (plural) but when I put more than one on the card it looked too busy (probably because I made a large flower).  However, just looking at the DT cards now - one of them only appears to have one flower so I may be okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment