Saturday 1 September 2012

Recipe Challenge

For this one we didn't have to do any baking!   Check out the "recipe" here:
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/its-recipe-challenge-for-bugaboo.html

And here is my card:


I have used some halloween paper that I have had for a long time.  The ribbon is some green grosgrain ribbon that I bought last Christmas to do my Christmas cards and still have some left.  The image is from Bugaboo and is called Bumpkin Trio.  It has been diecut using a Spellbinders label die and matted with some creamy yellow cardstock.  I have also added two orange wooden buttons.

So my recipe is:

1 green ribbon
2 orange wooden buttons
3 colours - orange, green and creamy yellow







1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us in our "Recipe" challenge at Catch The Bug! We hope to see you, again, next time!! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete