Sunday 14 October 2012

Floral Girl

This card is a little bit different in that I have coloured her so that she appears to be dipping her feet in water.  Every time I look at this image, I think she is dipping her feet into water so I've gone with that!



The card is for the following challenges:

Whoopsi Daisy - flowers
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/flowers-galore.html
Seems a little sketchy - sketch
http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/sketch-23-sponsored-by-robins-nest.html


I have used some background papers from my stash.  The image is from Whoopsi Daisy and has been coloured using copics.  The die-cutting is using Spellbinders dies of various shapes.  The flowers are a composite.  The lime green is one layer from a put-together-yourself type set and the flower with pearls and the roses are white ribbon flowers coloured with copic markers.

I have some flowers in the background paper, the image and the embellishment.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card, I agree she does look like she is dipping her feet.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week and using a Whoopsi Daisy image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Thanks for using our sketch at SALS. Hope you join us again this fortnight!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete