Tuesday 16 October 2012

Glittery Cottage

I loved this digi as soon as I saw it but haven't had a chance to use it:



Then I found two challenges that worked well together with this image.
Sparkle & Glitter - anything goes with sparkle & glitter
http://sparkleandglitterwithrick.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/the-first-ever-rick-st-dennis-challenge.html
Sweet Sketch Wednesday- sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/sweet-sketch-wednesday-175.html

Here is the sketch I used for this card:


For this card, I have used some background papers from my stash.  I think the green one comes from Crafty Bitz.  The ribbon is from American Crafts - I've added some crystallina Kindy Glitz to it to give it a bit of a glittery look.  I have also added a strip of glitter cardstock to the card and on top of this a row of small rhinestones for a bit of sparkle.  I have a matching sparkly flower added to the top of the card.

The image is from Rick St Dennis and is called 3 chimney cottage.



10 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, loving all the glitter and you great image. Thanks for joining us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful image. and nice take on the sketch. Thanks so much for sharing your darling card with us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, very pretty Suze
    thanks for joining the sparkle and glitter challenge this month
    hugs
    Miranda EDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Suze I do love your image it remind's me of the Thatched Roof Cottages in England when we go over which I just adore. Love your card and your pretty embellishments with the added bling. Hope your weeks gone well I'm down to pick the boys up on Friday after swimming. Take care and have a great long weekend. Thanks so joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.

    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such a fun cottage image!!! Love your colors. Arlana@SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for using 3 chimeny cottage on your card-it makes a fine Christmas Image-That cottage still stands in the Cotswalds-good luck at Sparkle and Glitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. Love it. Thanks for sharing at sparkle and glitter. Monique edt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, and i love this digi too. Thank you for playing at Sparkle and Glitter with Rick St. Dennis challenge.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card Suze, that little cottage is darling. Thank you for sharing your art with us at Sparkle and Glitter with RSD

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous project and so fitting for our first challenge at Sparkle and Glitter, thank you for participating!

    ReplyDelete