Monday 15 October 2012

Swirls and Pearls

The challenge at Bearly Mine Challenge can be found here:
http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/challenge-56-pearls-and-swirls.html

This time it is a swirls and pearls one.  With all the lovely swirly paper, I knew I was going to enjoy this one.  I teamed my swirly paper from Bearly Mine Designs with a baby girl insert panel also from Bearly Mine Designs.  I just used the centre piece and stamped a sentiment from Whimsy Stamps onto it.  The paper had faux pearls on it so I painstakingly added some tiny pearls over the top of the faux ones.  I also added a flower over the top of the flower on the paper.  This is how it turned out:


Again, it is a rather simple style card (which seems to be my style!).  I am happy that I was able to show the versatility of the baby insert paper and use it for a more general card.







No comments:

Post a Comment