Friday 30 November 2012

Christmas Candle

The challenge at Avadares Challenge Blog this time is a Christmas theme:
http://avadareschallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/challenge-5-christmas-or-hanakkah.html

I used the freebie image for November to create this card:


This time, I started with colouring the image and then found papers and embellishments to match.  Much harder to do so I was surprised when I found a near perfect match with the paper!

The image is from Avadares Challenge Blog and is the freebie available for the November challenge.  Such a beautiful image for this challenge.  I coloured the image using my copic markers and then die-cut the image with a Spellbinders Labels Die. 

The paper is from Rosies Studios and I have also added some pearl and rhinestone embellishment along with some yellow organza ribbon. 





4 comments:

  1. Hi Suze. Thanks so much for using an Avadares image on your card. It is beautiful. Thanks for playing in the challenge again.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful using the Avadares digi, fabulous coloring. Thanks for joining on the fun over at Avadares
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    Avadareschallengeblog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out really great Suze. I love the simpleness of the design.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suze, you are officially the luckiest entrant on the Avadares Challenge Blog. You have won again -- TWICE AGAIN. InLinkz chose you as our #2 prize winner (2 free Avadares images) and you are also eligible for another free digi because you used an Avadares image on your card.

    Please e-mail me at teresaa@eastlink.ca to claim your prize.

    Congratulations!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete