Thursday 15 November 2012

Roll 'Em Challenge

Something different for a challenge:
http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/ttt-challenge-roll-em.html

I rolled:
4 - ribbon/trim/twine or lace
2 - 2 layers
3 - Bling
I was quite happy with that combination.......
then my 16 year old daughter says "why don't you do another roll?"
0 - kraft
I was tempted to ignore that one but considered I needed to play by the rules and I had rolled it!

This isn't quite how I planned this card - the ribbon was going to be on the kraft card and then I was going to bling up the berries.  However, after I stuck the ribbon down I realised that I had put it on the wrong side!  So, I then changed the rhinestones over to the kraft card but it has turned out okay.  The image that I have used is a christmas nativity scene from Shelly's Images.  I wasn't sure of the interpretation of "2 layers" - whether it was something layered up on 2 levels or 2 things layered!  I have gone with the first option.  The glitter cardstock is layered over the ribbon and then the image is layered up on a higher level.  It gives it quite a bit of dimension which unfortunately is hard to pick up in a photograph!




No comments:

Post a Comment