Saturday 29 December 2012

Christmas Cracker

I knew what image I wanted to use for this challenge as soon as I saw it:
http://christmascrafting.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/challenge-17-christmas-cracker.html

I had this fantastic image from Ikes World!


The card uses some background paper from a paper pack by DCWV.  I have mostly covered this in some purple lace.  I have matted using lavender cardstock and attached some purple glitter tape from American Crafts.  The image as I said above is from Ikes World and I have coloured this with copic markers.  The sentiment came with the image.

The colouring of the cat was inspired by a visit to my younger brother.  He has just bought two Ragdoll kittens and they are absolutely adorable.  They were my inspiration for the colour scheme of this cat!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suze...what a fabulous image. Thank you for joining in at Christmas Crafting.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suze your card is a cracker in more than one way, it really made me laugh. Love your colours.

    ReplyDelete