Tuesday 18 December 2012

Pink and Brown Christmas

After a couple of weeks of slow internet speeds meaning that I had insufficient time to make many cards, I have managed to start getting back on top of everything.  Time for a non-traditional christmas card:


This card is for the following challenges:
Ruby's Rainbow - Non-traditional Christmas
http://rubysrainbow.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/rubys-rainbow-ch43-christmas-cards-with.html
Peppercus - At least three beads:
http://peppercus-design.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/challenge-13-bis-14012013_15.html

I often have trouble with the translation of the Peppercus Designs Challenges.  My son is learning German at school and is meant to be helping me when I get stuck!  I'm hoping that my pearls are the correct interpretation of "beads".

I have used pinks and browns for this card.  I have also used a non-traditional paper from Bearly Mine Designs but felt it worked well anyway.  The glitter tape is from American Crafts and is self-adhesive.  The ends don't fray so is much better than ribbon when you don't want to go to the edge of the card!    The image that I have chosen to use is a recent freebie from Peppercus Designs.

5 comments:

  1. Die Karte ist Dir gelungen. Sehr schön geworden.
    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Peppercus-Challenge.
    LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very cute and sweet card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Och wie süß, die Karte ist klasse.

    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Peppercus Challenge.

    Liebe Grüße!

    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow.

    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ein wirklich wunderschönes Werk!!! Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei der Peppercus Design Challenge!

    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Marina

    ReplyDelete