Sunday 9 December 2012

Wistful Pup

A very wistful looking dog this week:


The card is for the challenge at Tiddly Inks - Make it like Marlena:
http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/challenge-99-make-it-like-marlena.html

I decided to follow the basic sketch of Marlena's card as it was such a lovely design. 
The background papers come from a paper pack.  I have also used some red glitter cardstock from DCWV for the matting of the image.  The image is one from Tiddly Inks.  I have also added some embellishments in the form of pearls and flowers.  The centres of the flowers have rhinestones added.

3 comments:

  1. This project turned out really cute. Thanks for sharing it with us at Tiddly Inks Challenges - I hope to see more from you again soon!
    Hugs,
    jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card my dear. I wanted to let you know that I got the R.A.C.K. What a generous thing for Paulette to do. The three images I got from her were gorgeous. I can't believe that out of all the people you could have chosen from to R.A.C.K., you chose me. I am so honoured by your kindness! Hope you are doing well.
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute Suze!! I LOVE the gorgeous soft colours!! Thank you so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Xx

    ReplyDelete