Wednesday 27 February 2013

Birthday Posy

I wasn't sure that I was going to get this last card completed and uploaded in time.  I am with my son at National Swimming Championships and spending most of the time at the pool.  I have about an hour now between heats and finals to get this uploaded.  He didn't make any individual finals today and was a bit disappointed with his morning but he did get called in to the relay team and they made the final so we are off to the finals session.


This card is for the challenge at:
Beccy's Place
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/birthday-bash-challenge-4.html

I'll have a look when we get back from the pool to see if any other challenges fit this card!

The background paper is from a paper pad by MME that I bought yesterday (while my son was doing his warm-up at the pool!!).  The image is from Beccy's Place and matted with some metallic paper.  Both image and matting have been die-cut using Spellbinders Ovals.  I have also added some pretty creamy coloured pearls.




2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you managed to get your card uploaded in time Suze, that's what I call dedication! You did a fabulous job colouring the image and teaming it up with the pretty paper, it's lovely and would be good for lots of occasions.
    Good luck to your son!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crafting while traveling. Your choice of bg paper is very pretty and goes so well with that image. Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete