Thursday 7 February 2013

Little Kitten 6

When I saw this image as part of the challenge at Just Some Lines, I knew I had to use it!



The card is for the challenges at:
Just Some Lines - Add a Charm
http://justsomelinesblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/new-challenge-theme-add-charm.html
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything Goes
http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.gr/2013/01/challenge-49-anything-goes.html

The background paper is from a paper pad by Prima called Botanical Collection.  The die-cuts are from Spellbinders and Memory Box.  Colouring is done with copic markers.  I have added some gold cord tied in a double bow, some rhinestones and a heart shaped charm.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cute! It's an adorable card, I love it. And the flower with the gemstones looks amazing :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card featuring this sweet kitty.Just love the details you've added.Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines.Hope to see you again next time :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Suze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the colors and that flower is amazing!!!! Very sweet digi... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute - and can I just say I appreciate so very much that you used our freebie to enter our challenge? Thank you so much for joining us at Just Some Lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and that flower is amazing. Another great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card......... love all of the details & embellishments. ......... Thanks for joining us with the JSL Challenge!!!
    SOMA
    JSL DT

    ReplyDelete