Sunday 17 March 2013

An Anniversary Waltz

My parents' wedding anniversary always seems to creep up on me without a card prepared.  I seem to have plenty of time then suddenly I haven't!  This year, I'm prepared early as this image was just perfect.


The card is for the challenges at:
Doodle Pantry - Anything Goes
http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/doodle-pantry-digital-challenge-32.html

I have used papers, sentiment and image all from Doodle Pantry to create the card.  There are three papers used - two in the background and the third for matting the sentiment!  The image has been coloured/part coloured using copic markers.  I think the colours used were Y38 (that is the one I'm not sure on!), C1, W3 and W5.  I have used a Distress Marker for the stitching.  Dies are Spellbinder.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Suze, nice to see a total Doodle Pantry designed card. Love it! Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#32!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem with time. Missed my son and DIL's anniversary because of it. Lovely card. I love Laurie's sets because the papers come with the image. Really like your stitching around the circle. Thanks for playing the DPDC32.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! And I love the idea of making this an anniversary card! Great use of all the papers! Thanks for joining us for the Doodle Pantry challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty - and loved how you used all the papers that come with the set. Doesn't it feel good to "ready" instead of hurrying around trying to get something together. Thanks for joining us at DPDC 32.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty anniversary card! I love seeing the Doodle Pantry image and papers on this card! Your parents will love it! Thank you for joining us for DPDC32!

    ReplyDelete