Saturday 23 March 2013

Bugaboo Green

I really wanted to use this image from Bugaboo Stamps but St Patrick's Day had come and gone and I still hadn't created with it.  But.....St Patrick's Day comes around again next year so I'm prepared early!!!


The card is for the following challenges:
Catch the Bug - BINGO
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/its-saturday-and-bingo-challenge-awaits.html
Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Catherine's Sketch
http://sundaysketchandstamp.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/challenge-148-catherines-sketch.html

I have used a couple of backing papers from my stash along with some green lace to create the base panel.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured using copic markers.  I die-cut the image using Spellbinders and then added some green pearls to the corners.  I have also added some narrow satin ribbon to the card.

My BINGO line for the Catch the Bug challenge is:
Green
Lace
Pearl

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely and a great take on my sketch. Thanks for joining us over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug BINGO Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    We hope you join us again this week for our newest challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic image and super card, thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp

    ReplyDelete