Thursday 7 March 2013

Christmas Wishes

I have chosen a more vintage colour scheme for this card:

The card is for the challenges at:
CHNC - Ribbons
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/chnc-challenge-114-ribbons-ribbons.html
CHNC - Anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/chnc-challenge-extra-for-march.html
Lady Anne's Progressive Christmas Challenge
http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/6/post/2013/02/christmas-progressive-challenge-2.html

The background is from a paper pad by MME.  The image that I have used is from Stamp n Doodle and is the one provided for the progressive challenge at Lady Anne's Progressive Challenge.  I have added a sepia coloured organza bow to the card - I had to tie this one manually becuase I couldn't find my bow maker.  After taking several attempts and finally getting there, I hope I can find the bow maker before I next want to make a bow!!

The matting and the roses have been die-cut from some metallic paper.  The matting die is a Spellbinders and the roses are a Marianne's die.  I'm loving this die and these roses are so fun to create.


3 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job with this months image for the Lady Anne Progressive Christmas challenge. I better get my butt moving, I only have until the 16th to get my cards in.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vintage colours - very attractive card.
    I am so sorry that I got behind with commenting, so this is very late - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 114 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely vintage christmas card you made! =)
    Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Challenge at Lady Anne's Challenges! =)
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete