Sunday 10 March 2013

Fairies with Wings

When I looked at this image, I knew just the sentiment to go with it!


This card is for the challenges at:
Whoopsi Daisy - exactly two patterned papers
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/2-patterned-papers-challenge.html
Sentimental Sundays - fairies with wings
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/challenge-144-fairies-with-wings.html
Cupcake Craft - sparkle
http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/cupcake-232-sparkle.html
Love to Create - Die cut and sentiment
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/challenge-55-pick-2-items-to-use-on.html

Often I don't add a sentiment to my cards, as that means that they can be used for almost any occasion.  However, when I looked at the pensive look on this fairy, I immediately thought "Thinking of you".  This sentiment that I have used comes from Netty's Cards.  The image is from Sheet 280 of the Whoopsi Daisy sheets.  I have coloured her in copic markers to match the DP used for the doily.  The doily is a die from Cherry Lynn.  The DP for the doily comes from MME and the base DP comes from DCWV - Mariposa Matstack.

I have added some blue rhinestones to the card for a bit of sparkle.

7 comments:

  1. Great card, love the papers you have used. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy and using a WD image. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
    Ruza, LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my fairies creating a beautiful card....thankyou fot joining us at whoopsidaisy i love it
    luv
    linniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely.

    Thanks for joining in at Love to Create this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable and sweet card! Love the touch of sparkle! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for playing with us at Love to Create Challenge!! Come back and play with us again really soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since you don't use sentiments often it is a good think I make papers too! Just doing some catching up. Such a soft and sweet card and your right the sentiment is perfect for it.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete