Monday 11 March 2013

Happy Anniversary

I am really good at forgetting to make anniversary cards, so this year I'm getting in ahead of time!

This card is for the challenges at:
Digital Tuesday - Anniverary + buttons and/or bling
http://digitaltuesdaychallenge.blogspot.se/2013/03/our-200th-challenge-and-blog-hop.html

The card uses a background paper from MME.  I'm not sure whose the digi is so if anyone can help there it would be appreciated!  I printed it out because I liked it and then promptly forgot whose it was!  The sentiment is one from Sugar Paw Scraps which I trimmer cut and then distressed the edges with Distress Ink - Spiced Marmalade.  The colouring on the image is done with copic markers YR07, G17 and G14.  I have added a button and some bling for embellishment.

1 comment:

  1. Well at least now you have one in the cache. Very pretty. There is something familiar about the style of those flowers, I should know who the artist is but for some reason it isn't coming to me so, sorry I can't help yo out there. I really like the embellies up in the corner and thanks for sharing your marker choices.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete