Sunday 28 April 2013

Golden Bauble

A card using a Memory Box Die, some glitter and some JAC paper:


This card is for the following challenges:
CHNC - Anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/chnc-challenge-extra-for-april.html
Crafting for All Seasons - No Stamps Allowed
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/challenge-50-no-stamps-allowed.html

I have used some glitter cardstock as the basse for this card.  The bauble is a die from Memory Box which I have cust from JAC paper and then applied gold glitter to.  I have also added three gold glitter balls to the corners of the black cardstock.


5 comments:

  1. Clean simple & striking!Thanks for palaying in the no stamps allowed challenge at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I have so much trouble with this die, got any secrets for not tearing it?
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ran it through the machine several times while I was cutting it to make sure that it cut well. And then was really careful when I was remmoving the bits. I used an awl and gently pushed them out. Did have a few muttering moments while I was getting the bits out but got there in the end.

      Delete
  3. Simply beautiful - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for April – hope to see you again for the May challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, another incredible die and card. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete