Saturday 17 August 2013

Reading Time

This image reminded me so much of my daughter when she was in primary school.  Often the teacher would have trouble getting her to stop reading when class started!  I actually saw that teacher a few months ago and that is the thing she remembers most about my daughter.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
The Outlawz Sunday Challenge - Primary Colours
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sundayscleanandsimplecas/forum/topics/cas-challenge-august-11-2013
Penny's Paper - Lace and/or Ribbon
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-140-and-dt.html
Crafty Sentiments - Dies and/or Punches
http://www.craftysentiments.blogspot.gr/2013/08/dies-and-punches.html

I have used a paper from a DCWV matstack called "Immortal Love".  The image is from Crafty Sentiments.  I have coloured with copic markers R29, R27, B29, Y08, R59, E25, R000, E00.  The die used for the image is a Spellbinders Labels die that I purchased fairly recently.  I have added an organza ribbon and three yellow rhinestones.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, my daughter was and still is the same when it comes to reading, she's 16 now and I don't see that changing anytime soon! thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, Suze!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge,and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks for sharing that sweet story about your daughter - I wish any of my children loved to read, but the don't:( Your card is awesome and love how you have colored and displayed this sweet Harriet image. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty sentiments this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing a little about your daughter and such a fab creation, thanks for sharing with s at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, and great use of one of the new Harriet images! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete