Thursday 24 October 2013

Drip Drip Drip

I wonder if the birdie knows what is causing all those drips!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Brown Sugar - Blue, Grey and White
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/challenge-64-blue-gray-and-white.html
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch 144
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/stella-says-sketch-challenge-144.html
Catch The Bug - October BINGO
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/october-bingo-challenge.html

My BINGO line is: 2 Designer Papers + Bling + Punch

I have used two designer papers from a DCWV Matstack which have been die-cut using Spellbinders dies.  The border strips have also been die-cut using a Spellbinders die (I'm hoping this counts as a punch as I had to punch out the circles after die-cutting!).  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured using copic markers - B000, B05, B02, C5, C3.  I also added some blue dots around the image using Distress Marker - salty ocean.  The bling is from Kaisercraft and is "Blue Grey" colour - just perfect!

2 comments:

  1. it"s a lovely card i just like the image
    thanks for joining us at brown sugar this week

    grts Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image and your card is darling!
    We're so happy you played along with us us for the latest Catch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenges with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us for our new Stella Says Sketch challenges today!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min – Bugaboo Asst. DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete