Thursday 17 October 2013

Fairy Flowers

A bit of alliteration today!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
A Day For Daisies - Flowers
http://www.adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/new-release-vintage-mothers-challenge.html

I just thought this little fairy was saying "Miss You" so have run with that theme!  Was also in a bit of a lavender/purple mood - not sure why!  I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft for the background - something fairly neutral as a backdrop for all that purple.  The image is from A Day For Daisies as part of the challenge (link above).   I have added various flowers cut from Marianne's dies from different sets.  I also sprinkled around some pearls in various sizes. The sentiment is from Digital Doodling.  I used a Spellbinders Labels die to cut out the fairy image.

No comments:

Post a Comment