Sunday 6 October 2013

Sending you Sunshine

Actually not much sunshine here at the moment - and I'm in what is known as "The Sunny Hawkes Bay"!!



This photograph is nowhere near true to colours.  It is alot more green.  The lower paper has a mint green background to it. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Sentimental Sundays - Sketch
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/challenge-174-sketch.html
Outlawz CFC Challenge - Anne's Image
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/cfc/forum/topics/creative-freebie-challenge-sept-22-to-oct-6

Well I made it in time for these challenges!

I have used some offcuts from other cards I have made in recent days.  I am on holiday and trying to use what I have with me (which isn't a great deal!).  These papers are both from MME.

I have also use some narrow organza ribbon across the join of these papers.  The image is from Anne Fenton as part of the CFC Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.  I have coloured using copic markers RV23, G17 G14, Y17.  I have also added a sentiment which I printed out before I left home (not sure whose sentiment it is).  I added some stitching lines with Distress Marker - walnut stain.

No comments:

Post a Comment