Sunday 10 November 2013

I'm playing my game!

Don't you just hate it when teenagers have the game controller in their hands, eyes on the TV screen and nearly impossible to get through to!  This image is so like my teenagers!



I am entering the card into the following challenges:
Love To Create - Colour Inspiration
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/11/challenge-90-color-inspired.html


I have used a couple of papers from a Naturals Matstack by DCWV.  The pennant is die-cut with a SPellbinders die.  The grosgrain ribbon that I wrapped around the other top piece of cardstock is from American Crafts.  The image is from Dr Digi and has been coloured with copic markers Y38, Y35, BG09, BG06, E49, 100, E00 and has Glossy Accents added to the eyes. 

2 comments:

  1. Cute card ... Thank you for sharing your project with us for our Color Inspired Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute with your fab papers!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Create this week!
    Hugs'
    Jackie ~ LTC owner

    ReplyDelete