Saturday 25 January 2014

Birthday BINGO

Catch The Bug challenge has another week of daily challenges.  This time the theme is birthdays to celebrate the blog's fourth birthday.  I have been so snowed under with a backlog of work to do since going on camp two weeks ago (How is it that two weeks after being away for one week I still feel so far behind!).  Anyway, for my sanity I wanted to at least enter some of the days (not sure that I'll get to the blog hop).  Here is my first offering with a day left on all the challenges:




I am entering the following challenges:
Catch The Bug - Saturday BINGO Challenge
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/01/bugaboo-is-turning-fourcome-celebrate.html
Love To Create - Button It Up
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/01/challenge-99-button-it-up.html

I have used some paper from MME for the background along with my favourite yellow mesh ribbon.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured with a combination of copic markers and Stickles - Yellow.  I have also added some buttons from my Mum's button box.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva.  Dies are Spellbinder.

My BINGO line is Cupcake, Free (fave colour), button

5 comments:

  1. Love it!
    We're so happy you joined us for the Catch The Bug 4th Birthday Celebration Challenges with Bugaboo Stamps! Be sure to check The Bug Blog for our Birthday Bash winners tomorrow! We hope you’ll join us again soon for our Bugaboo challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min – Bugaboo Asst. DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! The yellow palette you've used is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great yellow colour palette! Thanks for joining us to celebrate Bugaboo's 4th birthday!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, love the monochromatic yellow color palette. Thanks for playing along with our Bugaboo 4th Birthday Bash challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card! Love all the shimmer!
    Thank you for sharing your "Button it Up" project with us at Love to Create Challenges this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete