Wednesday 29 January 2014

Tropical Island

I decided to make more of a scenic card this time:


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Little Miss Muffet - Fussy Cutting
http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/01/challenge-77-what-fuss-and-release.html

I have used two digi images for this card - the dolphins are from Bugaboo Stamps and the palm tree from Little Miss Muffet.  I printed the dolphins onto cardstock and used this as my base layer.  I then fussy cut the palm tree and gave it a bit of an island look.  Colouring is with various copic markers - some of which I forgot to write down but the others are - C3, C0, YG06, YG03, BG49, BG000, B000 plus there were two others in the BG range plus whatever I used on the trunk (may be E35 and E33).

No comments:

Post a Comment