Friday 7 March 2014

A Day at the Beach

A more masculine feel for this card:


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Delicious Doodles - One For the Boys
http://deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/02/challenge-77-one-for-boys.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad (I think it may have been Kaisercraft but I put the pad back in the box without checking!).  The image is from Delicious Doodles and coloured with mainly pastel coloured copic markers.  I matted with some brown cardstock from Rosies Studio and added some brown grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts.

2 comments:

  1. What a fab card which is just right for this weeks challenge at Delicious Doodles...Thank you for joining and hoping to see you again. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! Love how ou colored it. Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, DT Member @ Delicious Doodles
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Thanks for the fantastic challenge!!

    ReplyDelete