Sunday 18 May 2014

Apricot Girl

I have worked with my two favourite colours in this card - along with some black:


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Whoopsi Daisy - Special Lady
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/for-mommumspecial-lady.html
Penny's Paper - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-177.html



I have used a background paper from a matstack by DCWV.  The image is from Whoopsi Daisy and has been coloured with copic markers E00, YR00, YR02, Y000.  I used a Spellbinder Ellipse die for the image.  I added some cream coloured organza ribbon, a Memory box die cut from black cardstock and some glitter cardstock.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy. hope to see you again, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card thank you for using a Whoopsi Daisy image and joining our challenge and good luck
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty - a lovely layout and such pretty papers -thank you for playing along at Pennys Papercrafty challenge this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete