Wednesday 21 May 2014

Christmas Gift

Normally I would say that the worst challenge I could come across would be one involving paper piecing.  However, for some reason I decided to willingly paper piece this image - without a challenge pushing me in that direction!




I am entering my card into the following challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/challenge-259-15th-of-may-christmas.html
Décosse's Dynamite Doodles - Christmas Link Up
http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.co.nz/p/the-12-days-of-christmas-card-link-up.html
Sami Stamps - Anything Goes
http://samistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/challenge-013-and-new-release-mothers.html

I have used three papers from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles - at least two of them are from the previous months' Christmas Link Ups.  The image is from Sami Stamps.  I die-cut using a Spellbinder die.  I added some sparkly gold ribbon and bow around the card.
 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for being with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sparkley gold ribbon was a very nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great idea for this Sami Stamps digital image..it makes a perfect paper pieced image! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Sami Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so gorgeous! I love that paper piecing! Thank you for sharring at Sami Stamp !Hugs Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is always great when we can challenge ourselves doing the things we are not all that fond of. You did a great job paper piecing the present. That gold ribbon is gorgeous too! Thanks so much for adding your card to my 12 Months of Christmas link up. And, just as importantly, thanks for using my papers! I've actually gone in and added it to the gallery already!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete