Saturday 17 May 2014

Glittery Butterfly

I had fun getting out all the glittery stuff:



I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Sketch
http://sundaysketchandstamp.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/challenge-206-julies-sketch.html
The Alley Stamps - Be Inspired
http://beinspiredchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/re-be-inspired-challenge-52-week-4.html

I have used a background paper from a paper pad - I think DCWV but can't be sure. I embossed three panels using an embossing folder.  I chose a butterfly image from The Alley Way Stamps to represent the airborne particles in the inspiration photo at Be Inspired Challenge.  I also used a soft glittery palette on the image as inspired by the photo.  I added a sentiment from Sans Designs and some gold glitter cardstock for the matting.

2 comments:

  1. Love all that glittery goodness! Have a fabulous weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card , great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ Sunday Sketch & Stamp.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete