Thursday 22 May 2014

Quiet Contemplation

After a few months of intense stress at work (and subsequently feeling constantly unwell!), I made the decision to take a break and try to recover.  I am now in the phase of quiet contemplation so this image definitely matches my current mood:


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Delicious Doodles - Mood
http://deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/challenge-88-bit-moody.html


I have used an oriental themed paper from Rosie's Studio.  The image is Quiet Contemplation from Delicious Doodles and has been coloured with copic markers R35, R32, R22, R20, E00, E43, E41.  I have also used some glitter tape from American Crafts and some pearls from Kaisercraft.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card you have made here. Lovely to see that you have used one of Teri's stunning images. It fits our challenge this week well of “A little bit moody”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great card! I really love the color scheme for this!

    Thanks for joining at Delicious doodles challenges. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete