Tuesday 17 June 2014

Bright Funky Colours

I have been having some issues with my computer so this post is a little late!  The challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week is all about Bright Funky colours.  Use some bright funky colours in your creation and come and join us.


I am entering my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/qkr-stampede-challenge-92-anything-goes.html

I have used a bright pink paper from a paper pad plus a glittery spotted paper from a different paper pad.  Not sure which paper pads they came from.  The matting is bright blue cardstock.  The image is from QKR Stampede and is called Clown.  I used my brightest funkiest copic marker colours to colour him in!  Having a redhead in the family I had to go with orange hair!  I love the cheerfulness of this image and the colours certainly help to lift the mood on a bleak day.

1 comment:

  1. What a bright & cheerful little card! Love all the colors and the image is adorable. Thanks so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede's weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete