Sunday 15 June 2014

Fairy Wings

I really enjoyed creating this card.  This is such a lovely image to work with:

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Whoopsi Daisy - Anything Goes
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/anything-goes-challenge.html
De Creatieve Zebra - BINGO (Punch + Pearls + No Ribbon)
http://decreatievezebra.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/challenge-nummer-10-en-uitslag-vorige.html

I have used a background paper from a paper pad (not sure which brand).  The image is from Whoopsi Daisy and has been coloured with copic markers with the addition of Stickles on the wings to make them look more delicate and fairy like.  I punched a butterfly using a Memory Box die and some scrap pink cardstock.  I also added three pink pearls.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Suze, fabulous soft colours, thank you for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy this week, best of luck hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je hebt er een super leuke kaart van gemaakt. Leuk dat je meedoet met de uitdaging van DCZ.
    Lieve groetjes,
    Heleen

    ReplyDelete