Monday 16 June 2014

Garden Pot Cat

A lovely image of a cat peeking out of a garden pot:


I am entering my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch + Twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/06/09/i-heart-card-sketches-w-a-twist-no-70/
Penny's Paper - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-181.html

I have uased paper from a paper pad which I think is from Kaisercraft.  I matted each layer with orange cardstock.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added some green buttons as embellishments.

The sketch that I followed is from From The Heart Stamps.  I also used the twist for the challenge:

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet card, Suze! You reminded me that I have this image! I forgot about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and image, Suze !!

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card :)cute kitty x thanks for joining penny s challenge :) steph

    ReplyDelete