Thursday 26 June 2014

Textured Boot

I had fun playing with all different types of texture - embossing, mesh ribbon, pearls and satin ribbon.


I am entering my card into these challenges:
MelJens Designs - Texture
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/challenge-215-texture.html
Penny's Paper - Embossing Hot or Dry (Dry)
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-183.html

I have used some embossed cardstock for the base.  I embossed using an embossing folder called Drink Me.  I added a strip of cardstock at the top which is an offcut from another card.  I added a strip of glittery mesh ribbon over the top of the join.  The image is from MelJens Designs and coloured with copic markers.  I added some lavender pearls down the boot as buttons and some pink pearls as flower centres.  Matting is textured cardstock from DCWV.  I added a satin bow at the top to finish.

1 comment:

  1. Great card, love the pearls you added. I never would have thought of that! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge-see you Wednesday for a new challenge.

    ReplyDelete