Saturday 19 July 2014

Photo Inspiration

The penultimate challenge - Number Six!  This time a photo is supplied for inspiration.  Here is my take on that photo:

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Photo Inspiration
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/christmas-in-july-week-long.html

When I was looking for a paper for this card, I came across this one by MME which had the words "making spirits bright" which I felt went well with the drink in the image!  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is one of the Tropical Santa series.  I coloured with copic markers and added Glossy Accents and Stickles then matted with red cardstock.  I also added some Glossy Accents to three of the diamonds on the top row and then added three glittery domes to the lower left of the card.

1 comment:

  1. CUTE!! This is one of my favorite Go To Santa's! :) Thanks so much for playing along with our Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Christmas in July Celebration this week!!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete