Wednesday 10 September 2014

Gold Christmas Tree

My first triangle shaped card - it just seemed the right shape for this particular image!

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Jingle Belles - Gold
http://jinglebellesrock.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/baby-its-gold-outside.html
Delightful Challenges - Not A Square Card
http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/weekly-challenge-dont-be-square-and-new.html
Completely Christmas - Anything Goes
http://suzysmarty1.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/completely-christmas-challenge-28.html

I have used some green cardstock as the base.  The image from Digital Delights has been printed on to white cardstock and coloured with copic markers.  I then added some gold Kindy Glitz over the gold copic marker as well as some gold dots around the edge of the card.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea for the Christmas tree, thanks for sharing your imagination. Thanks for sharing on the Delightful Challenge of Don't Be Square.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, so where is the fold? Is it on the left?

    Very cool. Love that funky tree shape. Okay, so I know your birthday is over for you but technically it is still the 10th over here. I just wanted to pop in a wish you a happy one. I sent you an ecard so check your spam folder for something from punchbowl.

    Hope you had a fabulous day my friend!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh this is sooooo sparkly and so fun! thanks for taking a GILT trip with us at JINGLE BELLES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that fabulous glitz ... so glad you helped us go for the gold at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete