Thursday 9 October 2014

Fairy

A fairy card in pinks and purples:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Faery Ink - Fairies
http://faeryinkdesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/challenge-1-fairies.html
Whoopsi Daisy - Things with Wings
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/things-with-wings-challenge.html

I have used some paper from a paper pad - not sure of the brand though.  I added some purple lace and some pink pearls to the card.  The image is from Faery Ink and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added some Stickles to the wings.  I die-cut a butterfly from glitter cardstock (DCWV) using a Memory Box die and then embellished with some lavender coloured pearls.

2 comments:

  1. Suze what a wonderful card, love the image and details here, thank you for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy, this week, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afternoon Suze what a pretty card I love the image you have used. Thank you for joining in with is a whoopsiedaisy challenge. Good luck xx

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete