Monday 13 October 2014

Something New

I bought myself a new embossing folder yesterday so this was the perfect excuse to use it!

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Nutcrafters - Something New
http://nutcrafters.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/challenge-78-something-new.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/AG-ch-2-dr-digi.html

As I wanted to show off the embossing folder, I decided to use no patterned paper for this card.  The embossing folder is from Cuttlebug.  The image is Helping Hand from Nutcrafters.  I coloured using copic markers.  I added some deep red flower shaped buttons and some faux stitching using a Distress Marker - Fired Brick.

2 comments:

  1. What a super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    CB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Suze, thanks for joining us over at Nutcrafters this week & good luck!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete