Saturday 24 January 2015

Clowning Around

Young children love clowns and bright colours so I've combined the two for this card:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - 5th Birthday Celebration
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/bugaboo-stamps-5th-birthday-thursday.html

I have used a brightly patterned paper from Kaisercraft for this card.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  The image is called Clown Around - Rings and I couldn't find the link to the sentiment.  I coloured with copic markers E00, B05, YG06, Y06, YR07.  I used some orange metallic paper for the off-set matting.  I added some clear stars alongside the clown image.

4 comments:

  1. The bright colored paper with lots of busy pattern goes perfectly with this clown! A great card for a child's birthday indeed...
    Thanks for joining Bugaboo's birthday celebration and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic birthday card for a child, love the colours! Thanks for joining us for Bugaboo's 5th Annual Birthday Bash Dawn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun colors & design, Suze. Thanks for joining the Bugaboo Birthday Celebration this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and colorful. Thanks for joining us for our 5th Birthday Bash at Bugaboo :-) Cindy-GDT

    ReplyDelete