Friday 2 January 2015

Feliz Navidad!

I hadn't actually used that sentiment this year so just had to pull it out for this one!  I experimented a bit with Santa's beard - and ended up with an interesting texture.  I have also decided that foil card is not my favourite thing to photograph!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Santa or Snowman
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/qkr-stampede-challenge.html
CHNC - Anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/chnc-challenge-209-anything-goes-as.html
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/challenge-117.html
Eureka Stamps - Something Old Something New (Old = Bling; New = Red Foil Card)
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/eureka-stamps-challenge-121-something.html
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Anything Christmas
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/january-challenge.html

I have used a paper from MME for the background.  The image is from QKR Stampede and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some Stickles - Star Dust to the hat and sleeve trim.  I applied some Liquid Pearls to the beard and moustache and then moved it around with my finger.  The die used on the image is from Tattered Lace and the sentiment die is from Spellbinders.  The sentiment is from Eureka Stamps.  Matting is red foil card.  I also used some grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts and some red bling.

6 comments:

  1. GOrgeous! What a sweetie he is! LOve your sparkle and the diffferent textures you've used. Thank you soooo much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Santa, Suze, and you've doloed him magnificently. Love the beard! Thanks so much for playing along at QKR Stampede and good luck.
    NanaConnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its great and I love the texture and sparkle. Thanks for joining us this week for our Santa or snowman challenge at QKR Stampede.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Christmas card, love the ribbon and sparkle. Thank you for sharing with us at Eureka! Stamps Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this fun card, Suze! The colors are beautiful and the shine looks fabulous--even if it is hard to photograph! This is amazing! HUGS and have a great week! :) Mynn xx

    PS: I've started a new holiday card making challenge and I'd love for you to come play along! We've got blog candy up! It's called CASE-ing Christmas--hope you join me there soon! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, Suze. Thanks for playing in Christmas Cards All Year Round Challenge

    ReplyDelete