Thursday 8 January 2015

October

Another page of my 2015 calendar  completed and I'm working on another couple of months so I might actually finish it before the month of January is out!




I would like to enter my calendar page into these challenges:
Meljens Designs - Anything Goes
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/challenge-241-anything-goes.html
Open Minded Crafting Fun - New Years Resolutions (get my calendar finished!)
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/challenge-27-new-years-resolutions.html

I have used a "Decorate your own calendar"  as the base.  I added some scrapbooking paper as a base layer.  The dies used are all from Memory Box and have been cut using black cardstock from Rosie's Studio.

6 comments:

  1. That is a fabulous Calendar!!! Sure hope that you do finish it :)

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky. I’m doing a giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suze
    This is a great October page . Love the image and those dies used .
    Thanks for sharing on Open Minded crafting Fun Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background paper and the cat jumping through the window die. Thanks for sharing on the Open-Minded Crafting Challenge #27 - New Year Resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cute creation. Jacqui DT Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. That paper made the perfect base layer for October! The image is perfect!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Anything Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute calendar page! Thanks for playing along with Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!

    lovies, =o) kel
    Open-Minded DT member

    ReplyDelete