Monday 9 February 2015

Christmas Stocking in Pink and Red

I'm back to Christmas cards again!  This time with a pink and red colour scheme:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Eureka Stamps - Pink and Red
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2015/02/eureka-stamps-challenge-124-pink-red.html
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/02/challenge-247-always-anything-goes.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Sugar and Spice Studio.  The image is from  Eureka Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers RV06, RV02, RV13, RV10, E04, E02.  I also added some Stickles to the trim on the stocking.  I added some satin ribbon from American Crafts and some pearls from Rosie's Studio.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the image and the pink pearls. Very pretty. Thank you for sharing with us at Eureka! Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card, especially in pink. Thank you for joining us in our Pink & Red Challenge this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete